You know that feeling when you finally set something into action that you’ve wanted to do for a long time. A kind of elation. Well that’s how I’m feeling.
I’m excited to finally be launching Website Mastery. Our brand new online training program, starting on 9th May.
For the first time I will be revealing all of my website secrets and sharing all the good stuff that will help you master your own business website.
~ Create a Website you LOVE! ~
There’s no doubt that your most important online asset is your website.
And yet, so many small businesses have a website that does not work for them.
I’m tired of hearing all the bad stories and experiences so common in the world of getting a website built or updated!
So this is my answer. Take action to educate and empower those business owners who are ready for a new way of managing their own website.
Here at Web Chameleon over the past 5 + years we’ve created about 100 websites. And in my consulting and coaching work I’ve worked with clients on even more websites.
So, creating Website Mastery is my opportunity to pass on my knowledge for good use.
My goal is to help small business people take control of their most important online marketing tool – their website.
Who is Website Mastery for?
Here’s a few scenarios I’ve become familiar with hearing (perhaps you can relate!). And these are all ‘ideal’ candidates for Website Mastery:
- I need a website, but I’m not sure where to start and who to trust.
- I have a great website I’m happy with but I want a blog for my personal brand.
- I have a pretty simple website yet if I want to change anything I have to fork out more $$$.
- My website is so out of date it’s embarrassing. I need to update it quickly and easily.
- I have a WordPress website but I need some help doing all the things I was told it could do. I know it’s meant to be easy but how?
- I have a team member I’d like to train up to manage my website for me.
- I know exactly what I want in my new website, I’m confident I could do it myself with some training.
As I said, all these scenario’s are ideal candidates for my brand new Website Mastery course. If this is resonating and you’d like to learn more about what I’m including in this program please click on over to Website Mastery and learn more.
Who is Website Mastery not for?
Just as important as who it is for, is who it is not for…
Website Mastery would NOT be a good choice for you if:
- You’re not into technology or you really have no interest in working on your website.
- You have more money than you have time. If that’s the case you may choose to pay someone to do this stuff for you!
- Your website is very complex or you have unusual functionality requirements.
- You want to learn programming. This course doesn’t teach that so go check the university courses on offfer!
I value simplicity and ease. I don’t teach fluff and complexity. Wherever possible I break things down so they make sense to the everyday person, and I add my marketing sparkle to what I teach. So you get the How to and the Marketing essentials…
If you think Website Mastery may just be for you but you have a question or two, please submit it below and we’ll help you assess if it would be the right choice for you.
Remember, with Website Mastery my goal is to help small business people take control of their most important online marketing tool – their website.
We start May 9th ~ so enrol quickly for the awesome EARLY BIRD PRICING!!!
To Your Success
Lifestyle Business Coach
CEO ~ Web Chameleon