You’ve heard that Content is King but you just don’t have time to dedicate to constantly creating brand new content!
If you’re already creating some content then these ideas will help you make the most of what you already have.
Once you’ve reviewed what you already have, there are lots of ways to recycle and re-purpose your existing content to create an abundance of content!
We’ve created a quick ideas checklist to get you started!
Start with one of your articles or blog posts. With this here are 12 content recycling ideas to inspire you:
1. Record the content of the article as a video tip. Then you can share the video on You Tube, embed it your blog, share it on your social media profiles, and share it in your newsletter.
2. Compile and publish an eBook from several of your best articles. You could promote the eBook as a ‘special giveaway’ incentive to your clients and prospects.
3. Present your article by hosting a webinar on the topic for your clients or run a presentation for your local networking group.
4. Create an infographic to visually present your article information. Infographics are hugely popular right now, as they are very ‘share’ friendly on social media sites.
5. Convert it into a number of short posts and social media updates and tweets. This makes managing your social media simpler if you have great tips and content ready to share.
6. Create a white paper. Similar to the eBook idea, expand on a few of your articles and combine them into a white paper or special report for your clients and industry colleagues. White papers can create instant credibility and establish you as a ‘go-to’ person in your industry.
7. Turn your articles into an “FAQ” page on your website. What questions does the article answer – pull out the appropriate section of the article and combine it with the question. This could also make an FAQ style blog post.
8. Create a checklist from your article. This works great as a value add to the article and even as an extra incentive give away on your website.
9. Submit your articles to online article directories for extra exposure (and extra incoming links to your website). You’ll need to include an author bio with your details and a link back to your website.
10. Create ‘how to’ demo videos. Record them onto a DVD and give them to new clients! OR, run the demo videos on laptops or TVs at expos and events.
11. Guest post on other blogs using your existing article, just tweaked a little to suit the publishing blog.
12. Record the article in audio and you’ve got yourself a podcast ready to publish! And adding the audio to your blog post just gives readers another option, they can now be listeners as well.
Imagine if you picked out just a few of these ideas and implemented them with each of your existing articles. Opens up the possibilities, doesn’t it?
Would you like fresh guidance with your online marketing and social media? Subscribe to our newsletter below for tips and strategies straight to your inbox!